These are a few examples of workshops. Westside works organizations to develop topics that suit your current needs.
The Helping Professions
- Building on Client Strengths
- Group Facilitation Skills
- Fostering Client Responsibility
- Counselling Skills (Levels 1,11, 111)
- ‘Resistant’ Clients and You
- Skills for Working with Survivors of Abuse/Violence/Trauma
- Sexual Healing for Women/Men
- Burnout Prevention
- Power Struggles and Your Personal Style
- Workshops on ‘Quality Schools’ concepts and applications based on the
work of Dr. W. Glasser’s, Choice Theory. Read more at Glasser Canada.
- Leadership Skills
- Team Building
- Working with Difficult People
- Interviewing Skills
- Communications Skills for the Workplace
- Working with and through Conflict
Conference Workshops and Keynote Addresses
Based on any of the workshop titles found within the website or developed together to increase the success of your event.